| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Joensuu in August is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 84mm (3.3in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 17:36 long with an average length of 16:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Joensuu August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Joensuu, Finland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Joensuu:
- Kuusamo, Finland - 367.6 kms (228.4 miles) N
- Oulu, Finland - 327.6 kms (203.6 miles) NW
- Kajaani, Finland - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) NNW
- Vaasa, Finland - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) W
- Kuopio, Finland - 102.5 kms (63.7 miles) WNW
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) W
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 381.7 kms (237.2 miles) W
- Tampere, Finland - 333.3 kms (207.1 miles) WSW
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 194.8 kms (121.1 miles) SSW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 359.9 kms (223.6 miles) SW
- Helsinki, Finland - 385.2 kms (239.3 miles) SW